NZPICS Refund Policy:
Before you fill in the enrolment form and send it to NZPICS, please check thoroughly and understand your obligations as this form acts as a Purchase Order for NZPICS.
All requests to withdraw from any course needs to be made in writing to the NZPICS office five (5) business days before the first tutored class or for self study five (5) business days following the receipt of course materials;
Course participants are entitled to a refund (based on the criteria below) as long as:
– Membership fee for both NZPICS and APICS is not refundable.
– Cancellation charges of 25% apply towards admin costs.
Refund for Books:
– If the online access has been activated no refund will be provided.
– If the books have been used no refund will be provided.
– If the online access has not been activated and the books are intact and in unused condition, a refund apportioned to the books less freight and customs duty of $150 will be given.
– If participant has received an Exam credit, no refund for Exam Credit will be provided.
– If participant has not received an Exam credit, a full refund for Exam Credit , less admin cost, will be provided.
The participant is responsible to pay cost of return freight to NZPICS of all materials.
If the above steps are not met, NZPICS reserves the right to refuse the refund.